IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD
DEVELOPING QUALITY FOSTER CARE IN TRANSFORMING SOCIETIES
EUROPEAN+ REGIONAL TRAINING CONFERENCE
21-24 OCTOBER 2012
PRINCESS SOFIA HOTEL, BULGARIA
*EUROPEAN+ means that delegates & speakers from the EU, CIS & Council of Europe area + countries outside of Europe are welcome!
THE ONLINE CALL FOR PAPERS closed on 1 May - ALL PLENARY & 3 HOUR WORKSHOP SESSIONS HAVE BEEN SELECTED (details on this web site soon). THANK YOU ALL.
*NEW* > CONFERENCE LANGUAGES: English, Bulgarian & Russian.
The IFCO2012SOFIA conference is for everybody involved in the development of quality foster care including:
• Young people with experience of foster care
• Foster parents / carers and kinship carers
• Parents of children who are fostered
• People working in residential settings
• Children's services directors and senior managers
• Social workers
• Foster care recruitment managers
• Family placement team managers
• Trainers & consultants
• Independent fostering agencies
• NGOs, Foundations & Charities
• Policy makers
In 2010 IFCO'S LAST EUROPEAN REGIONAL TRAINING SEMINAR in Brighton SOLD OUT SO PLEASE DON'T BE LATE WITH YOUR REGISTRATION!